Friday, February 5, 2010

I Want Candy!!!!!!!

I know Annabelle & company aren’t singing the praises of Snickers, but when you’re on this watch your weight, eat healthier, exercise more kick – any reference to candy can be a bad thing. I’m not officially dieting – I hate diets, and I can’t do them. I’ve only tried a few, and had moderate success.

I don’t think I’m dumb, or even slow… in fact, in comparison to your average Maury guest, I’m a down-right intellectual! Okay, anyone compared to a Maury guest is Einstein. Anyway, Maury is not my point. My point is, I’m pretty smart, and I know what I should do when it comes to healthy eating and living. I know a piece of fruit is better for me than a Reese peanut butter cup.[by the way, those new big size Reese’s cups… a boatload of awesome] I know I should park as far from the entrance of the Wally World and walk… yet, as smart as I am, I still find it hard to fight off the urge to overeat or do the unhealthy thing. The war rages on. I’ll let you know who wins.

My biggest goal this weekend is to update my workout playlist. I’m still not sure whether I love or hate iTunes. I’m in deep… iPhone, iPod. Oh yeah, iPaid. Hell, I now know I’m losing my fortune $1.29 at a time! I’ve added some tunes but I’m still stuck:

I Want Candy , I Love the Nightlife cause I Hear the Bells and I Wanna be Startin’ Something, either that or I Wanna Be You Lover. My Right Hand Man provides a New Sensation that Raves On and there’s No Sleep Tonight. It’s getting Harder To Breathe on this Escapade, I’m no Gold Digger but I'm getting Delirious and MmmBop Everybody(Backstreet’s Back) ‘cause We Used To Be Friends.

If you have some additions / suggestions for my aerobically charged workout… please leave them in the comments.

The Stats:
Exercise: Oh Yeah (2 miles on the broke ass treadmill)
Food Choices: Comme ci comme ça
Swim: 0 yards
Bike: 0 rpm
Run: 0 [give me a break… can you see the slushy sleety ice?]

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing the veronica mars influence in your list there! You could throw in some old duran duran or new order. or violent femmes...go go's, paramore has some really upbeat songs. I'm with you on the reese's, anything from reese's is awesome! best of luck on the endeavor, i'm with you in spirit! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed, but I am very VMars heavy. I do have a kicking live version of Blister in the Sun that I'll add to the playlist. I do have a couple of Duran Duran songs in the rotation (Is there something I should know, Rio). I don't think I know paramore - it sounds familar... I'm thinking More than This - or is that Roxy Music.

    ReplyDelete