Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Perfect One

Okay, getting up early to workout before work - zero dollars.
Drinking, hell, gulping down my 64+ oz of water a day - zero dollars.
Finding the perfect bra to tame the boobies - priceless.

Okay guys, this may not be the post for you.  I understand I need to exercise... what  I don't understand is how the exercise/fitness market doesn't seem to think fat folks need proper attire to do it?

I have been on an endless journey to find the proper blend of man-made materials [some combination of spandex and lycra that will keep the girls in place - or at least attached to the rest of this girl] so I could actually complete 45 minutes of cardio without the need to ice down the wonder twins.  Is that so much to ask?

Just when I thought I had the right mix - I mean, I was feeling so secure I thought I'd actually duck taped 'em down - I hit the class hard - oh, yeah, I got this!  Well, not even 10 minutes in and a little sweat starts flying...and my left flank is trying to make a break for it!?!?  What do you do?  "Uhm, excuse me... can we stop for a minute? I'm having a wardrobe malfunction".  Thanks for enjoying my pain, but if you really, really wanted to help - solutions please.  I've spent top dollar, I've gone cheap, but I've not found the one.  The sports bra that's actually going to allow me to finish a sport.  All inquiries welcome. Underwire need not apply [looking for support, not trying to poke an eye out].  This is not a blog post, it's a cry for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment