Monday, February 1, 2010

back on time, 159 to go

A rough wintery weekend and a cold that's still kicking my ass! But enough couch-potatoey goodness is enough. Even with the running nose, I dusted off the Wii for a look at the Wii Fit and hauled my huge hunches onto the treadmill. Now, can you count a workout on a broke-down treadmill as a legitimate workout? Well, hell I'm sweaty, so I'm counting it. Granted it took me 27 minutes to do 4 laps, but I'm going to assume that's the broken part of the treadmill.


I might need to update my iPod workout mix... although what beats Gwen Stefani yelling at me that "You're only 16" [I wish] or Prince going "up and down in and out around your legs" oh I got a little delirious. So with 159 days to go, I'm down for a few days, but now out. Now, off to do something with this new burst of energy.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, 159 days to go. You are the official countdown person for our group.

    The Rambling Rose Triathlon in Rock Hill is the best course of the 5 Rambling Rose Triathlons.

    -250yds pool swim
    -a short run/walk to the bike
    -Ride the bike 9 miles on a flat, out& back course.
    -drop your bike off
    -Run/walk for 2 miles

    Totally do-able. I bet you could do it tomorrow. It wouldn't look pretty, but you could do it.

    Since you are training for the triathlon, you will be able to do the event and still look pretty when you finish...You will be ready. I promise.

    Marshall and I are totally impressed. Looking forward to training regularly with you.

    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete